25 May 2010

My Life is a Masterpiece

My Life is a Masterpiece


It takes a mind
to wheel such emotion
This art intertwined
with devotion
So i beg of me
to let you go
It's the only way
my words will flow

As i swim
in a sea of depression
No one notices me,
no eyes in my direction
Eventually
i will drown
And you'll smile
as i go down

Tenderly I remove myself
This love is for nobody else
Free at last,
I can take my time
It's an art
to live your life

I can sing a song
off key
I can save the world
or i can let her be
I can love you
the way i should have
If i knew before
I swear i would have

You live...you die
You give love a try
In the end
you still don't know
Love will find you,
if you let love go
Free your mind and
just let go

Tenderly I remove myself
This love is for nobody else
Free at last
Just take your time
It's an art
to live your life




-Mr.StrangeDuB

No comments:

Post a Comment